John the Baptist

I had read her the story of John the Baptist before and tried to explain that this was the baby who had been in Elizabeth's tummy when Mary ran to tell her about baby Jesus in her own. Then we talked about him again when she saw a picture in her bible of Jesus' baptism. I apparently wasn't very clear. I got this from Gabbi's teacher last week:

Dear Mrs. Olsen,

I was sharing with the kids that when they go to church on Sunday, that the priest were going to talk about John the Baptist. We then reviewed that John the Bapti

st baptized Jesus in the river using the water. Our little girl said, “ I know him, John the Baptist baptized Brent!”

Priceless!

Hope this made you smile, I am still laughingJ

God Bless,

Mrs. DeDe Waldron and Mrs. Janice Garry

Comments

Popular Posts