Baby B










Oh Brent, you are such a gift from God. When Daddy deployed and it was just me and Gabbi, I was able to form such a special bond with her. I didn't know what this TDY would be like with you being so young. But can I just tell you that you're amazing? I mean, yes you scream. Sometimes so much I want to cry. And yes you make most of my clothes smell like sour milk. But, your smile pierces my soul. A friend said to me, "That just makes your blood pressure drop, doesn't it?" Amen, sister. After all the screaming, after your sister's sass, after a short nap, an early feeding, a long day or a terror of a car ride, all it takes is a Flash of that smile and I've melted. Every time you smile it makes my heart happy. And as JB says, "You smile, I smile..." Your toothless grin warms my heart and melts away my anger and frustration. Thank you for the grins, and thank you God for this sweet boy who has stolen my heart, just like his daddy did...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts