Felt Flower Tutorial

Felt Flowers! (4 types)
This one's pretty boring....
#1:
Cut out lots of circles


Glue together and add button.



Ok this is the big pretty flower from yesterday. Really easy.
#2: Cut out 6 of these.

Keep one flat, and then start folding the others in half....

and in half again...


then start gluing them to the first, flat flower shape...


one at a time (you may need to add a dot of hot glue in each "petal")


this is how it will look without the center one...


then i add the last one in the center.


then I attached it to a headband:


Felt flower tutorial #3,4:

Cut a 1-2in wide strip of felt...the length with determine the size of your flower.


Fold the felt in half
cut tiny slits all the way down

then roll up the strip from one end to the other

the end product will look like this (I added a felt leaf too)


I made this flower yesterday for my wreath by cutting two different size petals out of two different colored pieces of felt. I then glued the petals onto a round piece of felt that served as a back. I also used a "back" for the above flower.

Comments

  1. thanks for sharing! These are so cute :) One day, I'll attempt it! Hadley would love to help.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts