The Caprara in Us

One of the most prominent features in a Caprara is their tongue. Yes, part of this is related to the sassy nickname "Snakemouth" that a few of us Caprara women hold, but more than that is the "Caprara Tongue."

Whenever we concentrate we stick out our tongue-we somehow think it helps us focus. I remember being about 5 years old and playing with the neighborhood kids. We were doing an obstacle course and the next task was to climb up and jump off of a fence. I remember turning around to watch my brother complete the task...with his tongue stuck out in concentration. He jumped from the fence and bit right through his tongue. It took 27 stitches.

When Gabbi is working hard on something, I'll catch her with her tongue sticking out.

Sure enough, my little man has followed suit! Check out this video...

Gotta love it :) At least there's no denying they're mine!

Comments

  1. Ha ha! That is awesome! My sister was a tongue sticker outer ;) Must be the smart folks that do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) this is awesome! ditto to what jami said...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Your kids are the cutest! I hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts