Tennessee Wedding

So much has gone on since I last took the time to write. I actually started two other posts but they never made their debut. We’ve been living the life over here in the Olsen house. Fighting off more roseola, rsv, ear infections, what I thought was double pink eye but turned out to be an overly congested nose draining via the eye ducts-sick (BUT as a friend pointed out, it could be worse. Apparently some kids get so constipated they actually throw up their poop. No, you read that right. I’ll take eye boogers over poop vomit ANY day!)


But now we’re all on the mend, our house is decorated for Christmas (kinda) and we are able to pry the baby from my hip long enough for me to sit down and type a bit.

Before our list of ailments hit, we took a trip to Tennessee to celebrate my brother Joey and Karyn getting married! It was such an incredible trip. Thursday night we all went out to the Honkey Tonks. My parents came out, my friend Theresa drove down to join us, even some of my cousins made it out! I didn’t get a picture with everyone, but here are a few.
Theresa

My cousin Jess

sibling love
Friday my mom treated Gabbi and me to a pedicure. Gabbi felt like a princess! Then we got to go enjoy lunch at Gabbi’s favorite, Panera, which she calls Caprara most of the time. 


We were super blessed both Thursday and Friday with friends of my parents who both offered to babysit my babies for me so Bernard and I could go out and enjoy ourselves. Thank you guys so much. 


That night was the rehearsal dinner and we had such a beautiful time. Dad’s toast was beautiful, short and sweet and so heartfelt. Gabbi felt like a big girl getting to join us for the evening, and being the only kid there. She crashed on the way home.

Saturday was the big day! The ceremony was beautiful and everything went perfectly. AND all of my mom and dad’s brothers and sister came- that’s right, all 23! Plus some of my parents closest friends, my best friend and for the first time since BEFORE we were married, my HUBBY came to a wedding with me! So much fun. Their photographer did a beautiful job and captured some amazing shots.

My cousin Jen!

Love this man


4 generations



I mean fall in Tennessee....




We love the Farrell's!

The Caprara Side

The Ritz side

More to come soon, but the baby found me….

Comments

  1. so beautiful! and who looks fabulous? you my friend! great seeing you, even if it was for 5 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! and no matter how bad poop-vomit is i hope the congested ducts are better. love,s

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts