2 Weeks Notice

In the past two weeks, i cannot get over the growth and development Gabbi has been displaying! On her ten month birthday, she started crawling. As of yesterday, she now has 2 teeth coming up. A few days ago she climbed 7 steps, and today i caught her using the puppy to help her practice standing on her own. She's so brave and that is something i pray stays with her. I havent written her a letter since she was born, but there are a few things i want to say to her:


Gabbi Joy- you mean the world to me. everyday you amaze me. you're brave, you're strong and you are so happy. you have been through so many changes already in your little life. i hope you know how proud your daddy and i are of you. you not only hang in there yourself, but you help pull us through too. your daddy misses you so much...he tells me so every day. but i know you get your bravery from him. i hope you never lose your love of adventure, the thrill of exploration, the boldness of trying something new or the excitement in the little things. you make me so happy and i love you so much. you're so amazing and i couldnt be more honored to be your mommy. i love you forever



-me

Comments

Popular Posts